The Parish Church of St. Mary,
North wall, east to west
Caroline M. Finch d. 1911
A small brass, now mounted on the War Memorial panelling.
Edward Buckley, d 1816
Marble. Edward Buckley lived at Beaumont Hall.
Sir Christopher Musgrave d. 1735
Slate, with the Achievement of Musgrave impaling Chardin. There is a paragraph[h
of Latin inscription praising Sir Christopher, his wife and his father-
Lawrence Rawstorne, d. 1850
Black and white marble with the Rawstorne shield and motto “Fortiter et Fideliter”. Lawrence Rawstorne lived at Penwortham Prior.
Captain Lawrence Rawstorne, d. 1905 Brass
Thomas Geoffrey Rawstorne, d. 1917 Brass
South wall, east to west
Frank Winn, bur. 1959
A small metal tablet, noting the gift of the altar silver in his memory in 1963.
Miles E. Aspinall, d. 1900. Marble
Herbert M. Finch, d. 1900. Brass on green marble
Frank M. Finch, d 1918. Brass
|St. Mary's Before Re-ordering|
|Church Related Links|